107 Engraving Cutter
- For detail engraving, carving and routing
- For wood, fiberglass, plastic & soft materials
- Not for use with hardened materials
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- 1/8" shank
- 107 Engraving Cutter (2)
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.