- High torque to weight ratio at 230 N·m (170 ft.lbs.)
- Makita built 4-pole motor design with dual steel ball bearings provides maximum torque.
- Compact body provides more control and maneuverability.
- High power, compact and lightweight 4-pole motor
- Electric brake for increased operator safety
|Fastening Capacities||Standard Bolt: M10 – M16 (3/8″ – 5/8″)|
|High Tensile Bolt: M10 – M14 (3/8″ – 9/16″)|
|Square Drive||12.7 mm (1/2″)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 – 2,100|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 – 3,200|
|Max Fastening Torque||230 N·m (170 ft.lbs.)|
|Vibration Level||Impact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool: 11.0 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||94 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||105 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||165x79x234 mm (6-1/2″x3-1/8″x9-1/4″)|
|Net weight||1.5 – 1.8 kg (3.2 – 3.9 lbs)|