The Makita 3/4 in. Hammer Drill is powered by a 720 Watts motor that is engineered for the most demanding applications. The HP2050 features a torque-limiting clutch that disengages automatically if the bit binds, and a positive-stop mode selector that helps prevent accidental mode disengagement. Additional features include less weight (only 5.6 lbs.), a large trigger switch, and an ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort.
- Powerful 720 Watts motor for the most demanding applications
- Conveniently-located 2-mode switch allows for fast mode changes between "Rotation Only" and "Hammering with Rotation"
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,200 & 0-2,900 RPM) with variable speed control dial
- Built-in clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Positive stop mode selector prevents accidental mode disengagement
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- Designed for low noise and reduced vibration
- (1) Side Handle (153503-4)
- (1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- (1) Chuck Key (763430-3)
- (1) Tool Case (824650-5)
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) :3/4"
- Capacities (steel: low, high) :1/2", 5/16"
- Capacities (wood: low, high) :1-9/16", 1"
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) :0 - 1,200 / 0 - 2,900 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (2 speed) :0 - 24,000 / 0 - 58,000 BPM
- Watts : 720
- Chuck Size :1/2"
- Overall Length :14-1/4"
- Net Weight :5.6 lbs.
- LED light :No
- Power Type :Corded
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) :5/32" - 7/16"